Work and Thrive With Us
Frequency is growing! We are looking for exceptional candidates and interns to join our small-but-mighty, heart-led team. This is a special opportunity to be a part of a true family and drive the next frontier of self-care, mental and spiritual wellness, and emotional health. Frequency is an emotional wellness platform that offers daily live streamed and on-demand breathwork classes. Our mission is to provide emotional and mental well-being in an ever increasing stress filled world.
Meditation and Breathwork Studio Assistant Internship NEW YORK, NY, IN-PERSON, [PART-TIME SEVA INTERNSHIP]
Frequency is seeking a savvy, authentic, and passionate Studio Assistant Intern to help care for our space and create an exceptional experience for members of our NYC studio. The Studio assistant will have two main areas of focus : Care for the space and building community. You will help set up and maintain the space before and after classes and events so that the teacher can focus on teaching and know that the space is taken care of. You will welcome guests and check them in for their classes. You will build community through offering memberships and chatting with guests before and after class.
WHO YOU ARE
You are outgoing, warm and approachable and an expert in creating memorable experiences and building community. You are grounded, steady and reliable. You welcome new opportunities and respond accordingly with focus and ease. You deliver this experience by connecting with existing, new and potential members, speaking authentically about our brand, community and culture and learning about each member and helping them feel at home in our studio.
- You are passionate about the brand, people and you help foster communication and connection amongst our members
- You have an eye for detail and notice what needs to be done in order for a guest to feel well cared for.
- You are comfortable making conversations with strangers and communicating in a clear, trustworthy and kind way.
You will be responsible for all of the following:
- Take responsibility for the studio in Chelsea, including preparing the space, restocking supplies, and keeping the space clean and clear.
- You welcome members and help them feel at-home
- You keep track of sign ins and help people sign up for a membership after their first class.
- You will learn how to use the technology in the space and can assist the teacher with simple troubleshooting when necessary.
- You set up the dome and the audio experience so the space is ready for the teacher to come in and teach.
- You have an understanding of ambience and can bring some magic and coziness into the space.
- Onboard and train new team members, including teachers, studio staff and volunteers, consistent with job descriptions and schedule needs.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Availability to work some nights and weekends is required
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume PDF and a reference. Please enter “Studio Assistant Intern” as the subject line.
In the body of the email, include:
- Full name
- Email address and cell phone number
- Telephone number
- LinkedIn profile or Instagram handle
- How you learned of the position
- Extra Credit: Send us a video with the information above. We’d love to virtually meet you!
We appreciate all interest in the position of Studio Assistant Intern. We will only be contacting those candidates with whom we desire to schedule an interview.
Community Manager Internship
NEW YORK, NY (REMOTE)
INTERNSHIPS ARE 100% REMOTE SO IT CAN BE CONDUCTED FROM YOUR HOME.
In search of a growth-oriented part-time Community Manager Intern. We are a design-oriented, mission-driven, and savvy startup where wellness, human connection, and inner work practices are delivered through technology, healing arts, and sound.
You will work directly with our team to help with social media content and outreach, and for hosting events in our planetarium dome in Chelsea.
This position requires outreach and engagement with current Frequency members and new potential members. It also requires that you be proficient with email copy writing for outreach to these members.
You must be great with people, outgoing, warm, and welcoming. This internship is a very hands on opportunity and will likely move into a paid role since we are a small fast growing startup.
Marketing & PR Internship NEW YORK, NY (REMOTE)
FREQUENCY is in search of a growth-oriented part-time intern. We are a design-oriented, mission-driven, and savvy start up where wellness, human connection, and inner work practices are delivered through technology, healing arts, and sound.
You will work directly with our team to do research on competitive markets, wellness bloggers and writers, and will create outreach emails.
This position also includes press launch copywriting and outreach to instagram influencers to engage and invite them to our studio.
This person must have great writing skills. This is a very hands on opportunity and will likely move into a paid role since we are a small fast growing startup.
Frequency is an equal opportunity employer, and diversity is a core part of the values of our company. This directly impacts our ability to solve complex problems within our work in the most just way. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability - these have no influence on our hiring decisions.