- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Be prepared for body temperature fluctuations.
- We recommend not eating a big meal within 45 minutes prior to class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins to check in at the front desk.
- For the benefit of all students, late entry is not permitted under any circumstance.
- Clients will be admitted into the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class begins and must leave within 15 minutes after class ends.
- We only accept credit/debit cards. We do not accept cash payments.
- Please remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering the space.
- No electronic devices, food or glass is permitted inside the dome.
- All classes take place inside a dark dome. Headphones will be provided.
- We ask that all students update their account with a current credit card prior to arrival.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
Cancellation & No-Show Policies:
If you have not checked in 2 minutes prior to class beginning, your spot will be given away to someone on the waitlist.
- If you cancel your reservation online at least 6 hours prior to class beginning, you will retain that credit for future use automatically.
- No-Show & Late Cancellations – Drop Ins, Packages, Limited Memberships, & Workshops: If you do not cancel your reservation online at least 6 hours prior to class your class credit will be deducted from your account.
- No-Show & Late Cancellations – Unlimited Memberships: If you no-show or do not cancel your reservation online at least 6 hours in advance, you will automatically be charged $20 to your credit card on file.
Refund & Transfer Policies:
- We do not offer refunds for any class packages, memberships, workshops, events, trainings, or products.
- All class packages, memberships, workshops, event & training credits are non-transferrable, and must be used by the original purchasing client.
- All memberships (Unlimited & Limited) are billed on a monthly recurring basis, and auto renew every month until they are canceled.
- There is no minimum commitment. Cancel anytime online prior to the next billing cycle.
- To pause your membership, email the studio at least 7 days prior to your preferred pause period. One pause period of at least 2 weeks is permitted per year.
- All memberships begin on the date of purchase.
- Membership prices are subject to change with prior written notice.
- All packages (drop in, 5 pack, 10 pack) expire 12 months after the date of purchase.
- Exclusions for special offers may apply.
Pop Up Event Policies:
- If you cancel your reservation online at least 24 hours prior to the event start time, you may reuse 95% of the ticket cost toward any future Frequency Pop Up Event.
- All cancellations made within 24 hours of the event start time forfeit the entire Event credit.
Lost & Found:
- Frequency is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please email the studio directly and we will do our best to help you find your lost item.